What's new

Monthly Photo Challenge: June 2023 Autos and Trucks.

Someone twisted my arm, so I started thread as June is 1/2 over scramble time. Saturday I am go to Penske Auto Complex in Phoenix/Scottsdale, for Cars and Coffee. Should be opportunity to use my creative side of looking though the lens.:em2200:

Badges.🥳
IMG_4680.jpeg
IMG_4683.jpeg
IMG_4693.jpeg
IMG_4691.jpeg
IMG_4689.jpeg

We got started late in June and it's already July 4. Do we want to go until the end of the month to see if we get more entries or should we vote and get a new theme?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Doesn't worry me either way. I think we may need to consider making this a bi-monthly challenge rather than a monthly one. Something like;
  1. 1st of the first month challenge starts. Photos must be taken during the first month,
  2. 1st to 7th of second month is time to upload your photo,
  3. 8th to 14th of second month is voting time,
  4. 15th to 21st of second month is time for the winner to decide on the next challenge, and
  5. if no new challenge thread is posted, the previous winner can set a new challenge between the 22nd and last of the second month.

Doesn't worry me either way. I think we may need to consider making this a bi-monthly challenge rather than a monthly one. Something like;
  1. 1st of the first month challenge starts. Photos must be taken during the first month,
  2. 1st to 7th of second month is time to upload your photo,
  3. 8th to 14th of second month is voting time,
  4. 15th to 21st of second month is time for the winner to decide on the next challenge, and
  5. if no new challenge thread is posted, the previous winner can set a new challenge between the 22nd and last of the second month.
This is a good start. We definitely need to get back to a structure and require that photos be taken within a set time frame. I am afraid if we extend the time frame too much people might forget about the challenge.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Okay, I can start the next one on 01 August. It will be easy to photograph but not that easy to get a good picture. Lighting will be important.

Top Bottom