What's new

Monthly photo challenge: April 2023

What is April like where you live? My part of the world April means "April showers bring May flowers", start of NHL playoffs and days where it doesn't go below freezing every night. Show us your April. Good luck and go get some great shots.

Ok, I'll play again. Lots of rain this year in California. Our "May flowers" come in April.
My wife took these yesterday when she and her friend rode their bikes out about 10 minutes from the ranch.
Central Coast California
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg
IMG_5015.jpeg
FullSizeRender.jpeg
IMG_5025.jpeg

More April wildflower shots. This time at Soda Lake in San Luis Obispo County, Ca. Carizzo Plains.
About 58 miles from the house in Atascadero.
FullSizeRender.jpeg
IMG_5184.jpeg
IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
20230420_063905.jpg
April can be a bit manic here in the Denver area. Here is a poor tree at a park 5 minutes away from my house. The sprinklers had been turned on, perhaps too early. In their defense it was in the 80's a few days prior.

20230420_131440.jpg

Here we are about 8 hours later in the day...

Yep, end of another month!! Thanks to everyone who submitted photos. I vote for #2-(the third photo of that group) by Hopalong.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Number 3 gets my vote, particularly his second and fourth shots.

Looking forward to the May challenge. Hoping it will be something I can photograph that is readily accessible to me.

Hopalong with 100% of the votes gets to pick something for May. Thanks again for the great entries everyone.

Top Bottom