What's new

Mitchell's Wool Fat

I really like MWF too, but actually found it harder to lather after grating it.
I plan to discard the remaining soap and break out the new one to see if I´m right.

I loved MWF before, but I recently got a chubby 2 in best, and somehow the quality of the lather is even higher for me now. I think my slight Tabac preference has ended and I'm looking at a complete tie!

I get such awesome lather, even with relatively hard water. I'm always puzzled when folks have lather issues. They must have SUPER hard water.

Also, the post shave feel of MWF is certainly among the best, if not the best.

World class soap for sure!

Personally this is the only soap I've ever had trouble lathering. Been sitting in the back of the cabinet for a few months now, I may get it back out this week and try it again a few more times. I've done everything even followed Mantic to a T, but just not working for me, and I have soft water.

I never really had an issue lathering but I learned how to lather Williams first and I find that lathering techniques are similar for both but MWF is easier by far to actually lather. I have naturally soft water so that probably helps. I also found that face lathering is much better for MWF than bowl lathering.

I never really had an issue lathering but I learned how to lather Williams first and I find that lathering techniques are similar for both but MWF is easier by far to actually lather. I have naturally soft water so that probably helps. I also found that face lathering is much better for MWF than bowl lathering.
Hmmm...with that under your belt, you could probably lather anything...:001_rolle

Top Bottom