What's new

Mike's hand made soaps from Brooklyn.

MIKE's NATURAL SOAPS (A different poll)

• Handmade in the U.S.A.

• Handmade in Ann Arbor, MI

• Doesn't matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry to hear that. Can you salvage what's left into a new container? Would be a shame if it were completely wasted.

All of the WSP Rustic soaps I purchased came in a bubble envelope, but they were further wrapped by layers of extra bubble wrap. All arrived in perfect condition.

Tins are notoriously fragile - I don't use them for soap but I use smaller ones for other products. Even shipped from the suppliers in boxes, a few always seem to arrive bent or dinged.

I pried the lid off, and popped the can edge out and used the sosp, and it's the best I've used. Product wise I truly am impressed. I recently ordered a B&M soap, so unless it's better, I'll probably stick with Mikes exclusively. As for the way it's shipped and the customer service, I'm going to just not say anything. No matter what though, I can't say enough about the quality of the soap

I pried the lid off, and popped the can edge out and used the sosp, and it's the best I've used. Product wise I truly am impressed. I recently ordered a B&M soap, so unless it's better, I'll probably stick with Mikes exclusively. As for the way it's shipped and the customer service, I'm going to just not say anything. No matter what though, I can't say enough about the quality of the soap

Personally, I think B&M is better, but Mike's is a really good soap as well.

Just FYI - if you are going to order from Mike's a lot, expect dented tins almost every time. If that is a big deal, you can order the soap bars and provide your own containers.

Yeah, I know it sounds petty but I don't really want damaged csns. This one was more than bent. Maybe B&M will be better, and this problem will be solved. If it's not, maybe if I buy 5 at a time Mikes we old ship in a box....

With all the drama surrounding certain soapmaker(s) these days, Mike is steady as she goes. Very accommodating as well, once you reach him.

I think that's a given on the tins. I'm sure if the soap wasn't in them we could crush them in our bare hands while looking exceptionally manly to our wives. :)

I guess I'm out of the loop because I've not heard of any artisan drama. In fact everyone I've ordered has been prompt and easy

Um, and I thought it was only my local postal service that destroyed boxes and packages. The last 4 out of 5 packages have been crushed or ripped apart. One of them was delivered in a big zip lock bag with a sticky note inside saying "Sorry". Mike's came in intact fortunately.

Top Bottom