What's new

Looking for fellow Canadians

Just noticed this in here, don't really notice just how many are relatively close by!
I'm in Stirling, so I guess you could say Belleville and Trenton area :thumbup1:

There's a great bunch of fountain pen collectors that would meet each month for breakfast Saturday mornings in the Kitchener Waterloo area. Makes me wonder if something similar could happen for our Badger and Blade enthusiasts to meet up? Those of us on the western side of the GTA perhaps? London, Mississauga, Hamilton, Guelph etc

In Mississauga west bordering Oakville. (Rob)

There are several good stores there to check out.

Have you been to either of the two Starsky's? On Dundas, one near Dixie, the other near Winston Churchill. Great East European shops with lots of shaving supplies (aftershaves, and creams).

Then there are the German deli's Dennigers with at least three locations, great for Tabac and 4711 products. Not sure of Spieck.

For mustache wax there is Brant Barbershop on Brant Street in Burlington.

Thanks for the info. I live real close to Starsky's. I've been trying to score some local schick injector blades and SE blades for my Gem but no luck so far. Most likely will have to order online. I was able to score some Musgo Real Soap at Tavora Portuguese grocery store for much less than anything offered online. Interested in Spieck let me know if you see some around.

From Ottawa here. Does anyone know of some shave shops in Ottawa ?.

If you are looking for shaving products (soap, creams, aftershave, brushes, etc) Shoppers Drug Mart carries the Proraso line. Nicastro's also carries a number of Italian products.
If you are looking for barbershops, there are a number of them popping up. See here and here for a sample.

Italian Centre Shops in Edmonton and Calgary carry loads of Italian/European shave/grooming supplies. They will special order anything for you if you ask.

If you are looking for shaving products (soap, creams, aftershave, brushes, etc) Shoppers Drug Mart carries the Proraso line. Nicastro's also carries a number of Italian products.
If you are looking for barbershops, there are a number of them popping up. See here and here for a sample.

Thanks for the info, I was looking up Nicastros cannot seem to fin it.

Top Bottom