What's new

Let's see those knives!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Buck Redhead Guide Series. I picked it up and had to have it - fits like a glove.

SWMBO still doesn't know I have it so shhhhh, don't do anything rash and put it on the internet. :laugh:

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I was able to snap a few pics of my dads knife collection today. All of these knives he's had most of my entire life (29yrs), and I'm sure more than a couple of them way beyond that.

I remember him carrying the red Case when I was a kid

oooold Barlows

I've posted some pictures in the passed regarding some fixed blades that Tyler made me, when he said he was going to give some folders a try I said 'sign me up.' The folder & spring is CPM 154 and the liners, bolsters, and pins are 410 stainless. The scales are a desert ironwood which I am really fond of. He made me something else really cool but I haven't gotten good photos of it yet, so enjoy!

Ok, I finally got around to taking pictures of mine.

$IMG_0166_zps81162d05.jpg

The top 2 were my dive knives from back in the 70's and 80's.
K Bar (used to have the pilot survival knife I used to carry when in the field but it "dissappeared".
Smith & Wesson

$IMG_0167_zpsdd86f58b.jpg

The top is a Buck knife a friend and I got from a pawn shop for $1.50. The brass was gouged, the wood was cracked and falling off, the the blade had a bunch of nicks in it. We removed the wood and replaced it with malachite, red coral, tagua nut, and ebony. We cut out a mermaid on one side and a sea serpent on the other and filled them with with stone. Polished it up and repaired the blade. Need to clean it up though. Haven't taken it out for a while.

The bottom 2 are Skindos that I wear when in a kilt. The blades are sharp but need some honing. Very sharp points.

$IMG_0168_zpsb09da2f0.jpg

$IMG_0169_zpsb5e9a3ef.jpg

Leatherman
Swiss Army knife. I have a lanyard/dummy cord on it and had it wrapped around my belt when I was in uniform while out in the field so it would not fall out of my pocket when I wore fatigues. BDUs weren't much of a problem. I've had that knife since 1976.
NRA thanks for joining knife
2 lineman's knives. The one with the cord goes with my TL kit that I cared for 24 years. Saw lots of use.

I have a few other pocket knifes but couldn't find them for the pictures. I also have a Spyderco Endura 4 on the way.

10 year old Benchmade Monochrome today (as I take the picture, I notice a rust spot I need to address...)

$20130927_103600.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite all-purpose fixed blade hunting knife: A Beretta in the famous R.W. Loveless drop blade design.

$20130927_154601.jpg

Top to bottom:

Queen Cutlery Doctor's knife with birds eye maple scales, the pics don't do the scales justice, real purdy.
Kershaw leek
Victorinox Farmer, saw not exposed
ESEE/Kbar Eskabar with gun blued etching and a concave edge. Micarta scales added as well.
Spyerco Tenacious, I'll eventually replace it with a Spyderco Paramilitary 2.

$IMG_0074.jpg

Top Bottom