What's new

Karve Diem

Will you be ordering a SS Karve?

• Yes

• No

• Later when the price drops

• I’m so torn...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I recived Overlander as promised in 4 weeks. If Bison would have interesting specs I'm ready to wait no matter how long
Was going to put in an order for a Brass Overlander ASAP, but I’m also moving across the country at the end of this year. Is the wise move to wait until I’m I my new place or is 4 weeks the standard for Made to Order from Karve?

Reactions: Kix
Was going to put in an order for a Brass Overlander ASAP, but I’m also moving across the country at the end of this year. Is the wise move to wait until I’m I my new place or is 4 weeks the standard for Made to Order from Karve?
The wise move would be to buy that Blackbird that's on sale right now and you'll have it by the end of next week and be able to shave with it until you move!!:lol:

The wise move would be to buy that Blackbird that's on sale right now and you'll have it by the end of next week and be able to shave with it until you move!!:lol:
Did I miss an earlier post of yours (@cruise)? A Blackbird and Overlander are considerably different tools.

... Thom

20231127_111306.jpeg

SS Karve CB with SB B-baseplate, loaded w/ a fresh GSB.
Buttery smooth. 🤩

I don’t know why Christopher Bradley-Chris Kirchen as the owner of CB has such a spotty history with customer service and overall handling of his business. He has received much criticism and deservedly so on how it is being run as if almost without a care. But, I will say on a personal experience, CB has dealt with me in a professional and very courteous manner and I have no complaints with his products and dealings. And the other thing is that there is no question or doubt in my mind that this man creates a world class shaving tool that rivals some of the best in overall performance, quality & craftsmanship. They might not look like jewels once they are done and presented to consumers but, one will cherish it as if it were arguably based on the brilliance of the razors performance alone. The Copper & Brass patina beautifully to make them unique and no one razor will be alike during that process. Don’t like the patina? Fine, a good polishing compound and a clean terry cloth will get it nice and shiny all over again.

Not trying to be argumentative in the least but, I really don’t care what others say about this razor, it simply is a superb creation and is as elite as elite gets in the artisan razor maker wars. The only negative I can say personally is, he’s had issues with a Titanium version. If he can square that up, well we just might be talking about a razor that’s on another level.

Just a thought. Great shaves to all….

F141DBCF-BDD2-45B7-BB39-B7782A4F2EF6.jpeg

SOTD Received my au naturel Karve Bison recently, first spin with it was late afternoon today. It is what I would consider a razor, I like it, it's an easy daily shaver for me (just like the Overlander). Personna Chrome Platinum blade, AP Shave Co w/G5C and H&V:U.
a.jpg

Top Bottom