What's new

Join The Quest To Rescue L’Occitane Cade AS Splash

e-mail sent and response ( canned ) received

----------------------------------
We appreciate your remarks concerning the Cade Aftershave Splash.
We are forwarding the requests we receive for this fragrance to our French manufacturer for consideration.
Unfortunately, we do not have any indication this fragrance will be returning to production at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you,

Customer Service | L'OCCITANE USA Tel: +(1) 888-623-2880
E-mail: [email protected] usa.loccitane.com

-----Original Message----- Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2012 6:45 PM
To: US Customer Service
Subject: Please, return Cade Splash and make Cade Eau de Toiletee Dear L'Occitane,

I absolutely loved your Cade Aftershave Splash and would like to formally request that you return it to production.
I would also like to formally advocate the creation of a Cade Eau de Toilette.
I bought Cade Shaving Soap ( 3 packs) and Cade Youth Concentrate, so I don't understand why Splash is discontinued and why there is no Eau de Toilette to complement the line.
Your Cade Splash was universally beloved.
It was a big mistake to discontinue it.
There are a great many people who would like to see it returned.
You will note these same sentiments expressed in the reviews of other Cade products on the L'Occitane USA website.
I can almost guarantee this product will be a bestseller and you will gain many loyal customers.
Please bring it back.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Last edited:
I got the same canned response within an hour of my e-mail. Said they would forward my note to home office. The response isn't encouraging, but the number of people pitching in makes you wonder how they can not take notice.

I am all for this. I've sent 3 or 4 emails about the splash since it disappeared, but one more can't hurt.

I still hold out hope that one day there will be a Cade edt.

Has anyone else sent any emails? I've sent a few and received the same (personalized) form letter every time.

I must admit being rather disappointed with the extremely underwhelming response from Basenotes. They have a massive user base and could be a lot of help.

I'm not exactly sure how to go about generating the large-scale support this effort requires. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Again my thanks to those who have chipped in so far.

Cheers, gents.

Top Bottom