What's new

I've heard of frankenrazors, but this is ridiculous.

Now first of all, this is a BIN, not an auction, so unless the rules have changed, it's okay to post this link.

And I doubt if my posting it will encourage anybody here to buy it. What do you think that bottom plate is from, a hair clipper?

There's probably been a thread on this already, but I didn't see it.

It does get points for uniqueness...I'm thinking this is some kind of stylist's razor.

You mean, the bottom plate could have been taken from some sort of stylist's razor? Could be. Just for the record, the razors on top and right in the below group are actual Neillites.

proxy.php

What amuses me most of all is that the seller still managed to put the guard plate on upside down! Is there some secret eBay guide to razor assembly that I'm not aware of?

I would guess no one will be buying this one! I don't think it would let you get the blade anywhere near your face -- you could say it is the mildest razor ever.

Allen Safety Hair Cutter.

And if I'm reading this right, it was meant to stick into the handle of whatever safety razor you were using, and to trim your own hair with it.

Allen Safety Hair Cutter.

And if I'm reading this right, it was meant to stick into the handle of whatever safety razor you were using, and to trim your own hair with it.

Well I'll be darned. With that nudge, I found this.

So not as ridiculous as I thought, although I don't know if I'd want to cut my hair that way.

Top Bottom