What's new

I've been Sniped!

I want to be happy for this guy, but...I have no idea what's going on. Help!

I've gotten chosen before and had no idea that it even existed before then. To keep it simple, there are some anonymous people here that are on the lookout for members making a positive difference on the forum. So if you're chosen you'll get a PM saying that you've been chosen by the B&B sniper team for your contributions to the forum. They say some nice things about you, make you feel good about yourself, and thank you for your contributions. You then have to post in response a thread that say's you've been sniped. I was also given a gift certificate from West Coast Shaving when I was chosen.

I don't see it happen too often so I'm not sure how often they do it. On a site with 60,000 plus members it's quite an honor to be singled out for making a difference so it certainly does make you feel appreciated when it happens.

Conga Rats

$cg6cp.gif

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Shave_Rat:

Instead of '
running for cover' when being sniped...we should
proxy.php
!

But seriously, that's awesome...you earned it my man (btw, what did you receive?),...'Yeah Baby'!!!! :thumbsup:

attachment.php
"Peek-a-boo, I see you. You can't see us, but we see you”. B & B Sniper Team

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Shave_Rat:

Instead of '
running for cover' when being sniped...we should
proxy.php
!

But seriously, that's awesome...you earned it my man (btw, what did you receive?),...'Yeah Baby'!!!! :thumbsup:

attachment.php
"Peek-a-boo, I see you. You can't see us, but we see you”. B & B Sniper Team
The way it went for me is that I was notified, provided my address, then received. It may be a few days.

What a wonderful thing. Congrads. This place just keeps getting better evrytime I turn around. Such great members and the way this place is ran is just unbelievable!

Top Bottom