What's new

I've always want to try a straight PIF

I'm in. Thanks for the chance. I've wanted to try a straight but I simply haven't had the nerve yet. I'd definitely try it with this setup.

Im In....never used a straight yet because of the learning curve, and also alittle bit of the fear factor. i almost bought a shavette razor, or called the barber razor, that takes half a de blade, as a starter before i tryed a real straight but then i never did. im still interested in it, i just tryed a single edge razor the other day for the first time, and the last one on my list is the straight....

I'm in! I've been leery of straight because of the learning curve. I'm not afraid, seriously, I'm not! Well, maybe a little.

I'm in. Thanks for the great pif. Been wanting to dabble my toes into straights but, haven't had the courage to pull the trigger. Definitely will get there sooner than later though.

I'm in. I got into DE shaving about 9 months ago to try and reduce razor irritation. Now that I actually love shaving I am strongly considering moving to the next level and going with the straight. I have been spending countless hours on the toilet to learn everything I can about straight razors. Everything from brands to types of steel and blade maintenance. Compared to DE shaving I feel like there are a lot more things to weigh as choosing the wrong blade is not a 20 cent mistake.

I'm in. I've always wondered what shaving with a straight would be like and I'm sure I will give it a try one of these days. Maybe sooner than later of I win this

I'm in... I've spent the last few months using a de and love it. I haven't tried a straight yet because I don't have one. Would love to give it a go through this PIF.

I'm in. I'm not sure straight razors will be right for me, so I appreciate the no-cost intro! Thanks for the generosity!

I'm in. I've been eyeing straights for the past month or so, but just haven't been ready to make the leap. This PIF would give me that push over the edge. Thanks for the opportunity!

I'm in. I have always wanted to try straights because its shaving bad ***. I have not got into them yet because of the steep learning curve and high initial cost to get setup. Thanks for the opportunity and congrats on your 1000 posts.

Top Bottom