What's new

It’s been a long time

I have been away for a very long time. I was trying to look up info on Tim Zowada razors but can’t find anything recent. I have one of his razors I am thinking about getting rid of but not sure where to look to find the current market for one of his razors. Any sort of info or guidance appreciated.

I don’t have any information for you, but I appreciate the new post about a razor I have never heard of. There is always something new to learn.

It seems most people who get a razor from Tim just keep it since in 6 years I only remember seeing one on eBay.
As you know prices varied based on size, grind, type of steel and material of scales etc

Reactions: Wid

Legion

Staff member
We don't do valuations here.

I doubt the value has gone down, as long as it has been well cared for. Maybe put it on BST, or another sales platform for what you paid and see how you go. If it doesn't sell you can always bring the price down.

But please bare in mind, BST use is a privilege for active members. If you do choose to use this platform to sell it we would expect a bit more participation after 10+ years away.

I guess I did come in a kick the door open. Talking about selling an expensive razor. Not my intention. I was down a rabbit hole wondering what was happening in a world I guess I haven’t been involved in for ten years.

Thanks for the replies. I’ll keep searching.

Side note I shaved with a de for the first time in years and it was pretty nice. Might bust out the straight next time.

As Legion was saying you have been gone 10 years I was thinking there was no way I've been away that long OH MY GOD its been 8 years hahaha. I have a Time Zowada B&B LE and was wondering the same thing as you saf.

Top Bottom