What's new

Itchy neck

After a couple of hours after my shave today my neck started itching me something fierce and has not stopped. What the heck is up with my neck? Is there something I did wrong with technique that might have caused this?

The only thing I know that I did today was dial back my razor. And changed blades.

Thanks

Tito said:
After a couple of hours after my shave today my neck started itching me something fierce and has not stopped. What the heck is up with my neck? Is there something I did wrong with technique that might have caused this?

The only thing I know that I did today was dial back my razor. And changed blades.

Thanks

Apply witch hazel to the area to stop the itching and help prevent any pimples that may be forthcoming. Sounds like you may just need to skip a day's shave.

Hi Tito,
This happens to me from time to time. It's razor burn, just really mild; call it diet razor burn. Hydrocortisone will knock it out in minutes. You can get it with aloe included also. I usually mix in a little OTC first aid cream just to be safe. This is a great overall razorburn coctail.
Cheers,
Jeff

Sometimes a brand new blade will give me a touch of irritation--odd but true.:rolleyes:

Spray on some WH or aloe and give your neck a rest.

I'll take this mild itching to the razor burn that I had a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks

Tito
You said you dialed back your razor-Is it possible you compensated for that with some unconscious extra pressure on the razor? consequently irritating your neck?

Top Bottom