What's new

Invicta watches

50mm?! That is quite the presence on the wrist. I don't think it would fit my stick-like arms at all. I'm glad you found something that you are enjoying.

I'm currently wearing my Invicta ProDiver, 40mm automatic (https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/attachments/image-jpg.1601964/). It is my first and only (to date) automatic watch. Mostly chosen due to it's price point. I hated the stock bracelet, and it is what started me on the path of collecting various watch straps.

I've found that budget watches are typically never "perfect", and opinions on them will be all over the place. The important thing is your enjoyment of the watch. I thoroughly enjoy wearing my Invicta, and frequently take it with me to wear on the few trips I take.

Invicta as a watch brand-If it serves as a continued gateway to enjoying watches, then it is a good thing.

There are some who push away from the brand because:

1. Some of there designs are very similar to other brands

2. The MSRP of many Invicta models is substantially (50-90%) higher that what the typical price on the street out the door.

3. Depending on your personal skin chemistry and your environment, many gold tone watches with change/lose color over time. This IS NOT a condition of only the Invicta brand, but can happen across the board.

4. If you can wear a 50 mm watch, you are likely and literally, a bigger person than me.

Jomashop, stocks a number of invicta models for your review

There is a watch forum named "WatchinTyme" that I recently found after searching for more information about my Aragon Diver 42. The top 3 brands discussed there according to their subforum headings are Aragon, Deep Blue, and Invicta. I am not sure how those three brands are related except that they generally offer larger watches, offer lots of colorways, and often times non-conservative designs.

I have one and I like it as a "nice beater". It runs fast and the lume is crap, but I don't feel bad about taking it camping. Service would cost more than the watch itself, so I just reset it when needed.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I love the looks of Invicta watches, but my girly-man wrists would make me look like a was wearing my dad's watch.

I think a 40mm is close to my upper limit of feeling comfortable in a watch.

Top Bottom