What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
T-minus 15 minutes.

If anyone didn't see this and missed out, we can herf again next weekend.

Post thoughts/musings/ramblings for the herf in this thread. See you all soon!

Hirsute

Nos. 1 and 2 reporting in.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hey guys, I joined up so I can see your herf photos. I'm glad you are all enjoying your pipes, and that they smoke good.

Paul (Larrysson) Hub-art

Hey guys, I joined up so I can see your herf photos. I'm glad you are all enjoying your pipes, and that they smoke good.

Paul (Larrysson) Hub-art

Awesome! Welcome aboard, Paul. Pretty sure I speak for everyone in saying we are absolutely thrilled with this pipe. Thank you so much!

Sorry boys. I'm going to have to bow out. The weather here is just too cold and wet. I'll make it up as soon as I can. #9 is willing, but unable I'm afraid.

Enjoy. I know you all will.

Bill, please tell me you're not going to wait until spring. :scared:

Hirsute

Paul (Larrysson) Hub-art

Welcome Paul! I'm at the West Coast pipe show smoking your pipe and it's gotten lots of compliments from vendors. Had a good half dozen wonder who made it and had good conversations with all. Smokes great and looks great!

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'll have to herf with you gents next weekend. I've been traveling all day and won't have an opportunity to pack it up later tonight. It sounds like they smoke as beautiful as they look! :thumbup:

Paul (Larrysson) Hub-art

Top Bottom