What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Welcome Paul!

Had to miss the Herf today, been nursing the wife after she had a biopsy on Friday. She has been needing a little extra attention.

Hopefully I can get in on the redo if it happens next weekend.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Hey guys, I joined up so I can see your herf photos. I'm glad you are all enjoying your pipes, and that they smoke good.

Paul (Larrysson) Hub-art
Welcome aboard, Paul!

I received a number of remarks on my tamper when it made its debut on Thursday. Thanks for the great work!

proxy.php

Great pic Gents

Hey Paul, great to see you aboard! It was a pleasure working with you and haven't heard one complaint. Plus, I believe your pipe brought in the highest bid in our breast cancer charity auction, so you are very welcome here, don't be a stranger.

Welcome Paul!

Had to miss the Herf today, been nursing the wife after she had a biopsy on Friday. She has been needing a little extra attention.

Hopefully I can get in on the redo if it happens next weekend.

Hump day herf day, anyone? You guys wanna tee 'em up Wednesday?

depends on time of day, 9pm CST or thereabouts would be best for me, but I rarely have free time lately. So don't schedule around my availability.

Photos from Sunday's herf. This pipe is awesome. I had lots of compliments at the bar.

Make sure you turn your laptop to see pics. I hate when the come up sideways.

$HERF_A.jpg$HERF_B.jpg

Photos from Sunday's herf. This pipe is awesome. I had lots of compliments at the bar.

Make sure you turn your laptop to see pics. I hate when the come up sideways.
When you take pics with your phone, take them landscape instead of portrait. Solves that little problem

Lookin' good, BTW.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'm going to smoke mine tonight! Who else is lighting up today?

Top Bottom