What's new

Introducing the Brown Leaf 2016 LE Pipe

Oh, love it when my phone decides to speak for me!

$autocorrect.png

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
With the shipping delays it looks like next weekend may work for the inaugural smoke, or we can always push it later if folks still haven't received their pipes yet.

With the shipping delays it looks like next weekend may work for the inaugural smoke, or we can always push it later if folks still haven't received their pipes yet.
Works for me. Saturday the 5th? Say...1pm Eastern?

Any objections?

That sounds good, I can never say for sure if I will be available at any given time, but if I am free, I will certainly join in.

I'm going to do my best to do 11/5 @1pm est. We had our 4th (final) child on 10/10, so i may be chasing one of the kinderfocken around the house! I assure you all that I will at the very least be attending in spirit!

Wooeee #3 is with me, and I couldn't be more pleased. I fell in love with this pipe the minute I saw the first post, and it is even better than I imagined it would be.

$B&BBLLE2016.jpg

#11 is still out there waiting to be delivered. The tracking still says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment". Hopefully, I get it for the herf session. If not, please don't wait on my account. I just hope its not lost.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
So who has yet to receive their BB BL LE 2016? Are we all good?

I went back through the list and here's who I think we're waiting on for confirmation:

#11 - @Nsgators
#12 - [MENTION=65726]Whiskey Badger[/MENTION]
#13 - @jiminyshiznit (I think Mat received his but I'm not 100% sure)
#16 - @73mountaineer
AP - @Jim (with that impressive bidding, I think Jim should be included in our herf as well)

Any updates from those 5? Everyone else has checked in. I don't have a list of the tamber-only folks, so I may have missed someone there.

Also a reminder to head over to the Stock Exchange and hit me or Bill (Riff Raff) up if you need some Stonehaven for the inaugural smoke.

Top Bottom