What's new

Introducing teamTOBS!

Also what about the Cedarwood, does anyone here use it, and what are the opinions on that one?

I have used Cedar Wood. It was ok same performance as all the rest really easy to lather etc. The scent was ok nothing to write home about a little on the strong side. So if strongly scented creams are your deal then it will be a good performer.

As for Sandalwood it's the most "Classic" scent there is in shaving. You have probably already smelt it as it is the gold standard of shaving scents. You cannot go wrong with Sandalwood. It is the safest option and if it is your first TOBS cream then for sure go with Sandlewood.

If you want to be more of a daredevil you can go with Cedarwood or Lavender and give them try. All the creams perform relatively the same.

Thank you for the help, I’m looking for something for the winter, so that cedarwood is appealing, however everyone here claims the sandalwood is the best route, so that’s what I’m going to go with.

Sign me up, TOBS is my regular lather. Have accumulated 7 different scents and rotate a different one each day. Really enjoy the scents, easy to lather, never get irritation or dry skin. The only other lather that works as well for me is MWF, but the scent is not as pleasant and there is only one. LIke MWF - great cushion, glide, post shave feel, and many great scents on top of it all. TOBS is great.

So here's some of my feedback since joining the TOBS Brotherhood.

-Sandalwood is super sweet almost a clean smell, not like the sandalwood from Proraso.
-Somewhat disappointed in the smell and the hype I read online about this soap
-Very impressed with the overall thickness of the lather and the density
-Feels great on my face and very happy to use it

Will I buy TOBS again........yes.......what scent will I get?...........not too sure, but I will almost always have a tub of this stuff in my rotation. It's a very luxurious soap and I feel great after using it!

Just tried the Royal Forest today. I enjoyed it. Typical TOBS performance. The scent is good but a little on the "faint" side.

Anyone else tried this scent?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I'm in! I currently have Grapefruit and Coconut. They have quickly become favorites in my rotation.

Love Jermyn Street. It’s one of two soap/cream in my rotation.

This is our baby, Ali.

ED5ECE97-3CD8-4B2C-B6F4-D3D8C60B878B.jpeg

About 90% of my shaves are TOBS lather. For me works great on my skin, moisturizes, great aftershave feel. The lather is quick, easy provides both a lot of cushion and slickness. The variety of scents mean I never get bored. Recommend them to everyone. Hope they never go out of business.

I got a tub of the Rose cream that's really treated me right, not going to lie, I'm going to be bummed when it's gone as I don't know if I will replace it again, we will have to see! But I'm sure I'll always have a tub of Taylor something or another in my rotation.

Top Bottom