What's new

Ink Sample PIF Game

1. Syrup on a stick, from the sugar shack.
2. 10 minus 5
3. White, the color of air, and the color of neutrons
4. Twsbi only inks

:letterk1:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I used to give a handful of Zotz with my parts orders 20 years ago, that's my excuse.

Zotz
proxy.php

One million
proxy.php

Pink Noodler's

Wow, when I saw the pic my mind went back 35 years. I haven't thought about those since.

1. circus peanuts
2. 3
3. Malachite, gamboge, falu red
4. Kuro sumi, Intenze, Millenium colorworks

1. Guess what candy I get, if at all (I didnt last time :crying:) - mini Orange Tootsie Pop
2. Guess how many Inks I finally ended up with on this order - 7
3. Guess what colours I finally ended up with (Iforget myself ill go back and look) - Amaranth, Amber, Graphite, Eclat de Saphir, Hematite, Fernambuk, Alt-Goldgruen
4. Guess what brands I ended up with - Diamine, J. Herbin, Rohrer & Klinger

i'll play:

candy: bit o' honey
number of ink: 3
kind of ink: serenity blue, saphire, antietam
brands: waterman, edelstein, and noodler's respectively

guessing that i didn't get a single right answer (and if someone guesses all of the right answers, then i want to know what numbers he or she plays in the lottery)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
So I just ordered a Bunch of inks and they are on the way in... I have some to share with your guys so lets play a game

1. Guess what candy I get, if at all (I didnt last time :crying:)
2. Guess how many Inks I finally ended up with on this order
3. Guess what colours I finally ended up with (Iforget myself ill go back and look)
4. Guess what brands I ended up with

then after all that.... Ill let random.org declare a winner and send you some samples,... which will depend on how many empty ink sample tubes I have laying around lol.

Ill close this game, well once my order comes in

Just to be clear, you dont have to be right to win, you just have to play (its my clever way of not doing an "Im In" and having you participate with other NibHeads :001_tongu )
1. Tootsie Roll pop
2. Six
3. Denim, Sargasso Sea, Edelstein Adventurine, (I wasn't expecting a bleeding Spanish Inquisition :001_smile )
4. Pelikan and Diamine.

1) Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
2) 5
3) Alt-Goldgrun, Jentle Sky High, Orange Crush, Salix, and Midnight
4) R&K, Sailor, Diamine and Private Reserve

Hmmmmm,
I think Brian or Rachel have seen your latest posts and will make sure to send you some candy this time....
1. Dum Dum
2. Eight
3. Black, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Blue-Black
4. De Atramentis, Diamine, Private Reserve
Enjoy your order....

1. Guess what candy I get, if at all (I didnt last time ):Toostie Roll 2. Guess how many Inks I finally ended up with on this order:21 3. Guess what colours I finally ended up with (Iforget myself ill go back and look):Something not blue or black ;) haha 4. Guess what brands I ended up with:Waterman, Noodlers, Diamine

Last edited:
1. Guess what candy I get, if at all (I didnt last time :crying:) - mini chocolate tootsie roll pop
2. Guess how many Inks I finally ended up with on this order -5
3. Guess what colours I finally ended up with (Iforget myself ill go back and look) - orange / green / brown / violet / red
4. Guess what brands I ended up with - diamine / pilot iroshizuku / private reserve / caran d'ache / pelikan

1. Guess what candy I get, if at all (I didnt last time ):Toostie Roll 2. Guess how many Inks I finally ended up with on this order:21 3. Guess what colours I finally ended up with (Iforget myself ill go back and look):Something not blue or black ;) haha 4. Guess what brands I ended up with:Waterman, Noodlers, Diamine
Its the version of windows explorer... put it into compatability mode (the broken paper button beside refresh) and it will allow you to use the entre key

Thanks for making the PIF interesting James. :)

1. Guess what candy I get, if at all (I didnt last time :crying:) - M&Ms!
2. Guess how many Inks I finally ended up with on this order - Knowing you James, I'm going with 26. And probably a pen or two.
3. Guess what colours I finally ended up with (Iforget myself ill go back and look) - Green. Green. Green. Blue. Purple. Green.
4. Guess what brands I ended up with - Pilot, Noodlers, Diamine and PR.

Cheers,

M.

Top Bottom