What's new

Injectors are cool!

Have used my Schicks for several days now and I am very impressed. Need to get my Schick RAD out of the way before everyone else catches on!

My go to razor now is one of several E types . Its just a "fun" shave.. for lack of a better word.
I still have the most love for my herd of Damaskeenes..... but Im enjoying injectors a lot right now.
Everyone should try one, The E and G types are cheap and plentiful. Dont pay more than 10 for a user grade.

My go to razor now is one of several E types . Its just a "fun" shave.. for lack of a better word.
I still have the most love for my herd of Damaskeenes..... but Im enjoying injectors a lot right now.
Everyone should try one, The E and G types are cheap and plentiful. Dont pay more than 10 for a user grade.
One thing I've noticed about the Schick injectors is they hold up very well...probably because they really aren't that old relatively speaking. I can't remember seeing a really worn out or abused injector for sale...at least regarding the E and G. So, there are not too many "user grades" out there. This is good for those searching for one. They're cheap and in good working order.

I agree with the above post, now that I think about it. I have seen a few very beat up grimy nasty ones on the bay for silly amounts 25+, which is funny. People assume old = valuable ... regardless of condition. We are talking about a MASS produced item. But yes, there are plenty of injectors in great shape for a low price out there.
I hope to try a later type next. The hydro magic seems to get some love. Users, please chime in. Esp how the shave compares to what we get from an E or G type. thanks!

Of the safety razors, Injectors have given me the best, closest, easiest shaves; wish the Personna Tungsten 74s and Schick Platinums were still being made.

Your Injector looks like an E model which was made with a Bakelite handle; the G model was made with a plastic handle which has a line the length of it ( from the mould?).

Last edited:
Gently bending it. Go in baby steps , checking how it feels with a blade in it, BEFORE bending more. I learned the hard way with a beat up E.

Top Bottom