What's new

Indulgence of the Night 10/23 - 10/29

NMMB said:
Nope... but it was given to me recently.

What is Keynesian..... Is this like Polynesian but from the Florida Keys? Are you an Island Mon Michael? Do you do the reggae when all is chris mon? lol...... talk about giving a Canadian something confusing for a nomicker....lol :eek: :biggrin:

Sue, who is kickin' it too... :tongue:

Is this love, is this love, is this love that I'm feelin'

kennethw said:
For real. What the hell? You go, Sue.

So many wonderful men, so little time... (since they all keep me in the darn kitchen....... :rolleyes: :eek: :biggrin: )

I refuse to admit how happy I am... send clowns, balloons, flowers... wine, crap.... well, just comeon over and have a glass a wine with me and let's make some custom fragrances with essential oils! Did I mention to bring the wine.... :001_tongu

My indulgence was actually an indulgence of indulgence investment. I've been working all night. But I'm working on a project that will bring in more than half of my last annual salary (when I was still full-time 5 years ago) in about 7 weeks of ridiculous nose-to-the-grindstoning.

Proper indulgences are a direct result of said, including a dreamy PlayStation 3 (*quiver*).

Tomorrow night: a Champagne and Sauternes tasting event, dinner with my new wife, and 2 horror flicks at a local theater (alas, without the uninterested wife). Sounds like a great Saturday already... except for the wife not being involved that is. :smile:

Mama Bear said:
What is Keynesian..... Is this like Polynesian but from the Florida Keys? Are you an Island Mon Michael? Do you do the reggae when all is chris mon? lol...... talk about giving a Canadian something confusing for a nomicker....lol :eek: :biggrin:

Sue, who is kickin' it too... :tongue:

John Maynard Keynes :smile: But what relation does that have to Michael? :wink:

rtaylor61 said:
Wow! T. Rex "Electric Warrior"! Damn...that's a find!

Randy

I blame Ouch for my recent audio infection. I really like vinyl and I'm thinking about getting a good DAC for my CD player.

Maybe if I post more I can get a custom Aristotle tag or something like 'master of the metaphysics of shaving'.

Mama Bear said:

Is this the love......that I've been searchin' for ?????

BTW...I saved My "500"th for you, Sue.
Yeah Yeah. I know !

Attachments

• $asskiss.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 104
jbasl said:
Maybe if I post more I can get a custom Aristotle tag or something like 'master of the metaphysics of shaving'.
Well, I'll suggest that you just keep on postin'...
Custom titles are usualy given to people who show some special/unique personality... so, if your aim is to have an Aristotle-esque custom title, then I suggest that you post and act like Aristotle (or at least make frequent and meaningful references).

I'm not actually aiming for a custom title, just cracking wise. However, I'm always open to saying things like women only have half as many teeth as men and are only half as rational*

*The views expressed are not those held by the author but only those of Aristotle.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Last night was shrimp crepes with tomatillo sauce, with my favorite cheap white wine- Lindemann's Bin 65 chardonnay, $9 per magnum.

Top Bottom