What's new

In stock tobacco thread

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
I just received an email the SP has the 8oz boxes of Samuel Gawith FVF plug in stock. I can’t confirm because their website is down. I guess everyone else received the email as well.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I just received an email the SP has the 8oz boxes of Samuel Gawith FVF plug in stock. I can’t confirm because their website is down. I guess everyone else received the email as well.

Site is kinda up now..and going quick

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Well, personally speaking - I wish SP would spend the money they wasted on Christmas Cards on upgrading their servers.

1000001378.jpg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Watch City has a bunch of Rattray's in stock, including Marlin Flake (in tins & the 500g bag) and HOTW.
They’ll also be getting 40, just 40, boxes of Full Virginia Burnt Ends. They’ll send out an email when it’s available )sometime today) but they expect it to be sold out before everyone in their email list is notified.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
They’ll also be getting 40, just 40, boxes of Full Virginia Burnt Ends. They’ll send out an email when it’s available )sometime today) but they expect it to be sold out before everyone in their email list is notified.
Who all got some Burnt Ends? I missed it everywhere! 🤬

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Anyone know when the next Sutliff Pipe Force release is scheduled?
According to the link below, 13 Feb 2024

Top Bottom