What's new

I want a light bulb shaped shaving brush

That performs as good as a Shavemac, Rooney, Simpson, etc and looks like shavemac as well.

This is the part I count on you guys to help me out with. Help me with this custom brush making thing.

Nothing too big or small. Around 21-24mm knot diameter length.

H.L. Thater. In my opinion, they manufacture the best bulb shaped brush on the market and it will out perform all of the brands you mentioned.

EDIT: Oops, I re-read the original post and it looks like you are looking for a custom.

Last edited:
Contact Rudy Vey: www.ultimatependesigns.com

The brushes he has listed on his site are just a small sample of what he can do for you. He has many knots and handle types/colors/styles he's capable of putting together. If you see something that you think is cool by a major manufacturer, you could ask him if he can emulate it. For example, I've always thought it would be cool to have something like my Chubby with a slightly redesigned handle in a different color.

I say go to The Golden Nib, purchase your own knot and set it yourself. It will serve you well, look great and you can say you did it yourself. (And it's alot cheaper than the other suggested option...)

Top Bottom