What's new

humidor

What is the name of the site for the bombproof travel humidors......I know there are a ton of them but the difference in these is that they do not use a built in humidification device. They have the throw away little deals:confused: There is also a video of it being ran over by a jeep I beleive.

Sean

I use a Pelican 1040 it works great!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
They do work well....I just could not remember the name of the humidification device they use....the humidipak.

gage0921 said:
What is the name of the site for the bombproof travel humidors......I know there are a ton of them but the difference in these is that they do not use a built in humidification device. They have the throw away little deals:confused: There is also a video of it being ran over by a jeep I beleive.

This Cigar Caddy works pretty good. I've got the five pack holder for throwing in the suitcase.

MasonM said:
I use the humidipaks in mine here in the truck and they do work quite well.

I always use them for with the zipper seal bag for vacations and what not...I stopped smoking cigars for a while since the crew I worked with last were not to appreciative of it but now im captain.....I can do whatever I damn well please:laugh:

I have found that if my cigars are in good shape going into the case they do not need any extra humidification for up to a week-10 days.A plastic bag or tupperware yes then.

BTW do you guys have any interest in a cigar chat one night if I can get it on the calender?

gage0921 said:
I always use them for with the zipper seal bag for vacations and what not...I stopped smoking cigars for a while since the crew I worked with last were not to appreciative of it but now im captain.....I can do whatever I damn well please:laugh:

Sean,

Glad to see you are "earning" the respect of your crew! :eek: :001_tt2:

Randy

I used to carry a Czonka Cigar Valet that worked really well. These days I don't have the need to travel with more than just a few cigars so my Air Lock case works well for weekends away and my Davidoff two finger leather gets me to the cigar lounge and back just fine. I also have a leather Savoy travel humidor that is really nice, but I haven't even used it yet.

Sean,
Get yourself a flat piece of Tupperware and that is all you need.
I mean, you cant run over it with a car, but for $10 or less it is a GREAT way to transport the Stogies.

Top Bottom