What's new

How Many Shaves to the bottom of a Shave Stick?

James, Good write up. For some reason, I had more difficulty with the shave stick than I did with the puck. It takes a fair amount of product and water to get a really dense creamy lather, and that ratio was hard for me to figure out.

Here are some GB lather pics (from puck with my Plisson 16 HMW)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

James, Good write up. For some reason, I had more difficulty with the shave stick than I did with the puck. It takes a fair amount of product and water to get a really dense creamy lather, and that ratio was hard for me to figure out.

Here are some GB lather pics (from puck with my Plisson 16 HMW)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The lather you obtained looks like whipped cream; a very good lather. In retrospect, I may not have been using enough product.

"dude wheres my mailman?"

Paul, according to your pass counter, I'm up next. Is that correct?

Who is up next Paul?

"Dude! Like wow man. Where am I gunna crash next?"

Tex, I enjoyed this so much, and I now our little sub-forum did as well. I can not wait to give Heebee a whirl, though according to my estimation, its not going to make it to me. When I hear the name Heebee, I think of Hebe, the cup bearer who carried nectar to the gods. But, I loved the voice you chose. If he comes my way, I'm thinking classical voice (Hebe) or hep cat, (GB.) Tex, we love you. Darjeeling

Thanks. When I saw the name that was being considered the voice and characteristics of Heebee just hit me.

And the love?, in a manly way of course. How 'bout da Bears.

One final thought before I leave Heebee today. Paul, you might choose to limit the number of shaves of each participant to three. I was a hog and took four. I stopped short of the usual five because it seemed more product was being used per shave than in previous passes. If we want everyone to get at least one shot at Heebee, three shaves might should be the limit. BUT -- you are the trail boss, and what you say goes.

One final thought before I leave Heebee today. Paul, you might choose to limit the number of shaves of each participant to three. I was a hog and took four. I stopped short of the usual five because it seemed more product was being used per shave than in previous passes. If we want everyone to get at least one shot at Heebee, three shaves might should be the limit. BUT -- you are the trail boss, and what you say goes.

I thought that had been decided on already. Trail Boss!

Sorry guys, I've been actually working this week :001_rolle

Yes, I think 3 should be the limit, but I don't really care...

And Hee Bee, go couch surf at Mr. Guy's pad :001_cool:

Now we are settled in as this is officially in full swing. If the trail boss can pull himself away from his real life, we will await the coming trivia to bide the time. :thumbup1:

38. Darjeeling Express
46. Gruder
57. Koso
58. Whitebar
59. Quixand
63.Bacchus
64.Bearbear
65. MrGuy
66. Bobtrumpet
67. Thirdeye
68. brothers
69. Sol92258
70. Blackfoot
71.Skklog
73.Bacchus
74. Infotech
77. Texascattlerancher
80. Gogo

However, my pick's so close to Ray's that I feel pretty comfortable right where I'm at in the middle of the pack. I'm in good company regardless!

"Dude! I'm cruisin to South Dakota? Isn't it super cold up there and the people all dress like vikings and stuff?"

"Ya, that's right HeeBee, but they're really nice."

"Ok. Cool man. Nice knowin ya."

And with that, HeeBee hopped into an old VW van painted with flowers and headed north to MrGuy's pad in South Dakota.

"Dude! I'm cruisin to South Dakota? Isn't it super cold up there and the people all dress like vikings and stuff?"

"Ya, that's right HeeBee, but they're really nice."

"Ok. Cool man. Nice knowin ya."

And with that, HeeBee hopped into an old VW van painted with flowers and headed north to MrGuy's pad in South Dakota.

Don't worry, we've had a little heat wave recently and broke 60 degrees for the high temp!:lol:

Top Bottom