• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 96
I'm liking all these stands guys
I needed something for brushes so I made thins "thing"
since we're sharing - this is the pinnacle of my woodworking skills. :lol:

cost about $40cdn

$20140903_230309.jpg

What are those wire holders and where did you get them?

I bought them at Canadian tire, they are just a screw in generic holder for like a garage wall.
I pre-drilled the holes and cut them off in the back.

they should be available at any hardware store for like a buck or 2.

Very nice stands ive turned my own pens made candle holders wine stops a table lamp base cutting boards and a Baby/Youth bed. Now i know what my next project shall be with wood as my medium and this thread as inspiration.

Very nice stands ive turned my own pens made candle holders wine stops a table lamp base cutting boards and a Baby/Youth bed. Now i know what my next project shall be with wood as my medium and this thread as inspiration.

Cant wait to see your work! Please, remember to post!

Larzone - That's a very nice stand to whip up over lunch. Also, I like your set-up. Very tidy and efficient. Congrats.

Larzone - That's a very nice stand to whip up over lunch. Also, I like your set-up. Very tidy and efficient. Congrats.

Thank you, and by the way, the redtip's a British one! Finally got a really good usergrade. Have a NOS I'm not willing to use! A mather of fact, a brush soaked right this moment so a testdrive in 10 minutes or so! Cant wait!! :laugh:

Oh wow, I do!! Hiding there in the top left corner! I have fond memories of that guy. I think that was one of my first (of many) trades here, and I still have that Strivel. :-D

Ah... Memories. :)

Top right, right?:biggrin1:

Top Bottom