What's new

Hi Everyone!!

Hi Everyone,

I’m pretty much a wetshaving noob but slowly getting a hang of it. I’ve been coming here to read reviews, experiences etc. but first time posting here.

Mostly into vegan based shaving products and equipment, been loving SW products. So any suggestions are very welcome!

Interested in some of the BST items too so wanted to build up some rep as well :)

Thanks!

Welcome! What's your current setup?

If SW = Southern Witchcrafts, I'm a big fan as well, come on by the Southern Witch & Wizard Guild in the clubs and brotherhoods section and let us know your favorites!
Yes!! I meant southern witchcrafts, its polarizing for sure. I personally love Carpathia and Valley of Ashes yet to try more (I ordered a few samples that were not great)

I bookmarked that thread, will post there too... Thanks!

My current setup includes a Ti22, Parker Variant, DE89 and Yaqi Katana SE. I'm using Yaqi synthetic brushes and an ungodly amounts of blades :laugh:

Welcome to B&B! Other vegan based soaps that I have used and enjoyed are Soap Commander, Wickham Soap Company 1912 and Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements.

Welcome to B&B! Other vegan based soaps that I have used and enjoyed are Soap Commander, Wickham Soap Company 1912 and Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements.
Great, I'll pick up a sample or two. Thanks for the suggestions!
I've heard a lot about the PAA CK6 base as well, but I'm yet to try

Top Bottom