What's new

Help me ID this

Hi, just happened to own a box with these , I believe it is pencil, ball pen and ink pen.
I am in this forum for the razors section, hehe, but won't hurt to ask. Can you tell me something about them, made in Germany, as you can see the sign on the box, the ball pen have scratches, the other two are in excellent condition . At the inside bottom of the box is written 1966, not sure is this a year or some kind of serial number. They are all metal and gold plated, I tried to google the brand, but there is some kind of lab in the results with that name. Am thinking they are made like gift for someone and that is not the real brand on the box Wasser & energie - messtechnik . All have written Germany on the caps.
$WP_20150603_001.jpg$WP_20150603_002.jpg$WP_20150603_003.jpg$WP_20150603_004.jpg$WP_20150603_005.jpg

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
It is a set of Schwan-Stabilo, pencil, ball point and a fountain pen. You can see the logo of Schwan-Stabilo on top of all the pens. Do not confuse this bird - swan, with the pelican of Pelikan. I doubt that this was an expensive set, it was a typical gift that companies gave away, maybe 70's.
proxy.php

Thanks, that might be it.
Just tried google it with the schwan name, but nothing close to it so far

Last edited:
Top Bottom