What's new

Hello everyone

Hello and welcome. I don't believe anyone should be sorry for not being great to speaking a language that is not their native language. My Italian is non existent. I am currently learning Spanish. I volunteer once a month at my church food pantry (a place for those struggling to pick up food, diapers, and when available, over the counter medicines like cold meds and cough syrup). There are several ladies who come in that speak Spanish but little English. They are gracious with my poor Spanish but seem to appreciate my attempt to try. I appreciate your attempt, which is actually quite good, to write in English. By the way, I am in awe of the beautiful architecture I see in pictures of Italy.

Hello and welcome. I don't believe anyone should be sorry for not being great to speaking a language that is not their native language. My Italian is non existent. I am currently learning Spanish. I volunteer once a month at my church food pantry (a place for those struggling to pick up food, diapers, and when available, over the counter medicines like cold meds and cough syrup). There are several ladies who come in that speak Spanish but little English. They are gracious with my poor Spanish but seem to appreciate my attempt to try. I appreciate your attempt, which is actually quite good, to write in English. By the way, I am in awe of the beautiful architecture I see in pictures of Italy.
Thank you Sir, I try to do my best with the English language "at least to make myself understood better"
It's a very nice thing of you to volunteer to help those in difficulty "my respect Sir"
Italy is a beautiful country, you won't be disappointed by the architecture... it's beautiful to visit and the food is very good

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Buon giorno Mr Dundee from ('‘Make it Real..Italy is better in Italy'....Yeah Baby!!!).
1697598998478.jpeg
proxy.php

chef-jpg.988870
proxy.php
proxy.php
1697600587159.jpeg
1697599086389.gif
proxy.php
proxy.php

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and 'The Zen of Shaving', and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, savoir faire, ideas, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

BTW, as for Italian shaving gear suggestions, questions, ideas, reviews, where to shop, dine (etc),...Member & Ambassador Marco, ("B&B's Man in Italy"), is your man...PM him...he's in Rome.
proxy.php

Q. What brand of other tools (brushes, razors, soaps, scents ect...), are you working with?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum.
rome-montage-png.988869

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
1697600171545.jpeg
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Shaving Icon.jpg
"A good lather is half the shave". William Hone

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
....BTW, as for Italian shaving gear suggestions, questions, ideas, reviews, where to shop, dine (etc),...Member & Ambassador [and B&B's Meritorious Shaver awardee
1697603440125.gif
]

Marco, ("B&B's Man in Italy"), is your man...PM him...he's in Rome [...].
proxy.php
Note: Added text in blue.

shaving-smiley-png.805252
"Happiness is in the [shaving accoutrements] that sweeps away the [uncertainties] of your heart”. Mort Walker

Last edited:
Buon giorno Mr Dundee from ('‘Make it Real..Italy is better in Italy'....Yeah Baby!!!).View attachment 1734388
proxy.php

chef-jpg.988870
proxy.php
proxy.php
View attachment 1734397 View attachment 1734390
proxy.php
proxy.php

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.
sipping-tea-on-ship-1-jpg.819750

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and 'The Zen of Shaving', and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, savoir faire, ideas, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

BTW, as for Italian shaving gear suggestions, questions, ideas, reviews, where to shop, dine (etc),...Member & Ambassador Marco, ("B&B's Man in Italy"), is your man...PM him...he's in Rome.
proxy.php

Q. What brand of other tools (brushes, razors, soaps, scents ect...), are you working with?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Fame sub-forum.
rome-montage-png.988869

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
View attachment 1734394
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Shaving Icon.jpg
"A good lather is half the shave". William Hone
Thank you Sir
I have already seen that Marco is a good member of this Forum
I use many razors from the most famous ones to the cheaper ones, I have a long rotation, brushes?! I mostly use synthetics but I don't have many
Soaps, I have a nice variety and let's say that over time I'm selecting the ones I like best, "brands" I mean
I'm sorry for my english

Top Bottom