What's new

Has anyone ever gone from straight razor shaving to safety razor shaving???

I mix it up and rotate my razors(straights, DE's, feather SS), brushes(boar, badger, synthetic), lathers(scuttles, hands, face) soaps(bars, creams, ubers, sticks), aftershaves(splashes, lotions) and fragrances(aromatic, chypre, citrus, floral, leather, oriental, woody).

variety is the spice of life :001_tt2:

Someone going from dirt poor to blinding rich to dirt poor is a very common occurrence throughout history. In the grand scheme of things, it is utterly meaningless. It has no bearing on you or me if Mr. Gillette died rich or poor; either way our lives would be exactly the same.

"I have seen a grievous evil under the sun: wealth hoarded to the harm of its owners, or wealth lost through some misfortune, so that when they have children there is nothing left for them to inherit. Everyone comes naked from their mother’s womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart." Ecc. 5:13-15a, NIV

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Someone going from dirt poor to blinding rich to dirt poor is a very common occurrence throughout history. In the grand scheme of things, it is utterly meaningless. It has no bearing on you or me if Mr. Gillette died rich or poor; either way our lives would be exactly the same.

"I have seen a grievous evil under the sun: wealth hoarded to the harm of its owners, or wealth lost through some misfortune, so that when they have children there is nothing left for them to inherit. Everyone comes naked from their mother’s womb, and as everyone comes, so they depart." Ecc. 5:13-15a, NIV

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Top Bottom