What's new

Guess that movie

proxy.php

I see what you did there with who you want to answer, so I won't answer. Based on their screen name they better get it!

In other news, this movie is supposedly going to get a "remake". Ugh. I hate how Hollywood keeps doing this, ruining old movies and making the new ones...not good.

I'm going to wait for Haggises to answer this one.

I see what you did there with who you want to answer, so I won't answer. Based on their screen name they better get it!

In other news, this movie is supposedly going to get a "remake". Ugh. I hate how Hollywood keeps doing this, ruining old movies and making the new ones...not good.

I agree... quit remaking things... there should be only one

I had to look it up because that looked suspiciously like Gillian Anderson on the right. Alas, she would have been 10 when this was made.

I had to look it up because that looked suspiciously like Gillian Anderson on the right. Alas, she would have been 10 when this was made.
It does have a similar look. I just watched this about a month ago. It is so jaw-dropping, awesomely bad that it is definitely worth watching.

It's coming up on 24 hours on this. Connection is The Hoff (from Spongebob). Anybody? Bueller?
Since nobody guessed the stunning Caroline Munro from Star Crash, I've posted another connected to Miss Munro that should be a lot easier to guess.
$heli chase.jpg

I knew this one immediately, but only because I hit her imdb yesterday regarding your previous post. (Although that car is pretty tough to mistake.)

Top Bottom