What's new

Grumpy Old Man

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Sometimes I'm not so agreeable with everyone, and I know it.

You should know if you weren't all that friendly.

Let someone else speak his words.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
The wife had her wallet and phone stolen out of her purse at the supermarket this weekend....I said something about it.:mad3: All of the sudden I was to blame for the whole dang thing.

The wife had her wallet and phone stolen out of her purse at the supermarket this weekend....I said something about it.:mad3: All of the sudden I was to blame for the whole dang thing.

That's it!!! Women make us grumpy. Or is it no women makes us grumpy, darn it I thought I had it figured out. What were we talking about?

Not enough prune juice in the morning?
Sure, that and a pair of testicals. :laugh:

$images.jpg

My wife was in a grumpy mood today.. If grumpiness is contagious, I know where and from whom she caught it.. :lol:

what makes me a grumpy old man?
1. I hate people walking on my lawn.
2. I'm upset that the new family at the end of the cul-de-sac just let their kids play in the street.
3. I don't like the government taking my money.
4. I'm afraid of being attacked by robots (that's why I have Old Glory insurance).
[video]http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/old-glory-insurance/n10766[/video]

I'm grumpy and I'm proud. I dislike people in general, they are an annoyance and inconvenience. The only thing that makes this site tolerable is I pretend I'm talking to a bunch of bobble heads. I think it has to do with the avatars.

Did someone page me? My wife says Grumpy Old Men was cast with me and my best friend in mind. Even though we were both in our very early thirties when that movie was made. Wait a minute...

Top Bottom