What's new

Ginger or Mary Ann

Ginger or Mary Ann

• Ginger

• Mary Ann

• Why be choosy? Variety is the spice of life.

• Who are Mary Ann and Ginger?

• Lovey

• Little buddy

• Art is King.

• That guy on Love Boat!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So the question is

proxy.php

Vs.

proxy.php

Always liked redheads and even married one. However, Ginger was a little too flashy and high maintenance for me. Mary Ann was much cuter and more down to earth.

Ironically, the real Walt Whitman would be wholly uninterested in the entire proceedings.

The funny thing about this whole concept is that most of us have thought about this, I mean really analytically, thought about this, several times during our lives. In the real, scientific, objective, serious way that only the man-brain can achieve when approaching the metaphysics of banging fictional characters.

Point is that we have all drawn this out so far in our own heads that when it comes time to reply to a post like this we have to spend much more time thinking about what NOT to say than answering the question. Hence the short pithy replies.

Oh. Right.

Mary-Ann.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is too funny, if not true. :blush:

Oh you had to go there. Mr. Buzz-kill! :lol:

+1 :thumbdown :lol:

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Mary-Ann. Before you ask Betty Rubble over Wilma Flintstone and Betty over Veronica from the Archie comics.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Always liked redheads and even married one. However, Ginger was a little too flashy and high maintenance for me. Mary Ann was much cuter and more down to earth.

Quit destroying my adolescent memories!!!

This discussion was handled well, here... :thumbup1:

Ok. I want that 5 minutes back.

I was 3/4 the way through it before I realized that is was a sick version of badger-badger-badger-mushroom-mushroom, and that there would be no point to it!

:lol:

And Linda McCartney over Yoko Ono.

Mrs. Howell over Yoko Ono

OldSaw

The wife's investment
As a red head I am naturally attracted to the red head. However, (there's always a however) the Mary Ann, "made you a banana cream pie", personality takes the cake. But I had to abstain from voting in favor of the woman who snuggled up next to me while I took a nap today, that would be my beloved bride.

Legion

Staff member
My theory was always that the professor intentionally sabotaged the boat.

No... wait... hear me out...

See, back "in the world" he was just this geek. Hanging around the university, checking out all the hot girls, but basically not getting any action because he was a nerdy professor.

So, he's on vacation and he finds himself on a three hour cruise with not one but two hot girls. What to do? Three hours is not nearly enough time to get anywhere with these two. They are both out of his league. Just then a storm comes up and he has a epiphany. While everybody is distracted, it would be pretty easy to slip away and disable the boat. He would know the flow of the tides, etc. He would know that they would drift ashore somewhere. And with 1960's search and rescue methods it would be pretty easy to stay hidden for as long as he needs.

He would also know that the millionaire is married with his wife present, effectively putting him out of the game. The skipper and "Little Buddy", well.... So he has a pretty clear run at both of the single ladies!

I mean, come on! The guy can build a telephone exchange out of coconuts but he can't fix a boat? Yeah, right... :wink2:

Mary Ann was definitely cuter. In my single days I'd say why be choosey and go for both. These days I say neither, I'll take my wife.

Top Bottom