What's new

Gillette Silver Blue I Love You! 27th November To 4th December 2023! Sign Up GSB Cultists And Fans Of This Classic Blade!

The legendary Gillette Silver Blue blade will be celebrated from the 27th November to the 4th December 2023!

All you fans of this superb blade are invited to participate in this cheerful event.

A classic blade, smooth and sharp. Brother @lasta has often extolled the virtues of this excellent blade. I agree with his in depth analysis and hard work examining it's wonderful virtues!

Please, GSB fans, use this blade and share the love of this remarkable blade in this thread. SOTD pictures and thoughts on usage and performance woud be most welcomed!

All those interested, please indicate your participation below.

Lets all have fun!

I'm in. I hope you will be too!

Please place names below if you wish to participate!

@Alum Ladd

Last edited:

lasta

Blade Biter
I expect severe cyber attacks on my posts from the feared Mongolian External Secret Service aka M.E.S.S

I will not be cowed.
They've already started their work, looks like the anti-Yakko movement is working with them!

Look:
1700547659100.png
,The British ambassador never misspell!

They've already started their work, looks like the anti-Yakko movement is working with them!

Look:View attachment 1751741,The British ambassador never misspell!
Darn that! Reported for Mod for a fix on the title.

The MESS has struck early as I feared.

There is still deep bitterness in the higher echelons of the Mognolian government.

Now let's ignore this, and get this GSB lovefest rolling!

Last edited:
The Italian Inquisition, Silver Blue Edition
Silvana Bluetata

Simon, I hope the Mongolian Government isn't putting too much pressure on you. This image contains a subliminal message and it is my hope that it has distracted them long enough to give you a break. I can't guarantee that it hasn't been tampered with though, you know how they like to do that!

The Silver Blue is a mysterious blade that doesn't reveal all its secrets to the uninitiated. The first shave may cause one to put it aside and get the wrong idea about it. The second, however, is when it begins to glow from within. Its true power is in what is not perceived. Some would assume that even the slightest resistance is the sign of a faulty blade, but they know not what they hold. The planets aligned themselves with the secret energy within for the Silver Blue to remove every trace of facial hair. Some would say this power is too much, but we know that it is just right! We know how to wield this power, Silvana Bluetata forever.

The legendary Gillette Silver Blue blade will be celebrated from the 27th November to the 4th December 2023!

All you fans of this superb blade are invited to participate in this cheerful event.

A classic blade, smooth and sharp. Brother @lasta has often extolled the virtues of this excellent blade. I agree with his in depth analysis and hard work examining it's wonderful virtues!

Please, GSB fans, use this blade and share the love of this remarkable blade in this thread. SOTD pictures and thoughts on usage and performance woud be most welcomed!

All those interested, please indicate your participation below.

Lets all have fun!

I'm in. I hope you will be too!

Please place names below if you wish to participate!

@Alum Ladd
The Cult of GSB has got this, we have a professor, a blade biter, a padawan Jedi, a space monkey, many other members who specialized in other amazing fields!

Top Bottom