What's new

Gillette blades at Publix

ended up getting a 9 pack for 5.99 at a Walgreen's in my town I figured why not add to my other 3 pack seeing some good things about them on here and some other groups

Think they'll do a week's worth?
About to have a 4th day with it. Missed a day shaving. So far so good. Again though, I only do 2 passes tops and sometime only one of I'm in a hurry. Still new to using DE and have sensitive skin. Atill, out of 3 days I've only had one nick and it was my fault, not the blade. Has been the least irritating for me.

I have been a Publix shopper for 25 years and it never occurred to me that they may carry DE blades. I will check my local store later today. Good to know that in an emergency (seems unlikely since I am 61 years old and I have over 500 blades in stock) I can restock at Publix.

I have been a Publix shopper for 25 years and it never occurred to me that they may carry DE blades. I will check my local store later today. Good to know that in an emergency (seems unlikely since I am 61 years old and I have over 500 blades in stock) I can restock at Publix.
I checked a second Publix here and couldn't find them there. So it may be a single store issue or select store issue. I did see it it two Walgreens.

Good to hear. I'm only a single pass guy usually, so longevity should be decent enough. :thumbup1:
Tried the 4th day this morningand didn't get quite close enough of a shave but only did a single pass. I did try using a pre shave oil for the first time so I don't know if that anything to do with it or not. I would say counting all days total I made 6 passes total with the blade. I went ahead and retired that one for a fresh one tomorrow. Hope that helps as far as a brief review. I won't use the pre shave anymore as I don't think it actually helped. If the second blade does any better I'll be sure to let you know.

I picked some up at a local HEB a week or so ago before a camping trip and saved them for my vacation. I'm on day three of three pass shaves and they preform great and seem as though they will last at least a week for me. Great product I think, glad to see some quality gillettes available at gerocery stores.

Found these at a Walgreens in Madera on a trip back from LA. I bought the last package, so maybe they're selling and more will be put back in stock.

Top Bottom