What's new

Footwear of the Day

Bombas gives a pair of socks to the homeless (most requested item), for every pair you buy.

$20150123_032523.jpg

Last edited:
Sir Roy, just a tip but it looks to me like your balmoral/oxford shoes are way too small. Or at least narrow. You shouldn't have nearly that much tongue showing. The last pair looks particularly off. You might want to check your sizing with a good shoe shop.

Sir Roy, just a tip but it looks to me like your balmoral/oxford shoes are way too small. Or at least narrow. You shouldn't have nearly that much tongue showing. The last pair looks particularly off. You might want to check your sizing with a good shoe shop.

I Agree with your good advise tumbs up :))

The pictures are made in the morning when i was stil in the house most time i tie them loose for the comfort to give my feets Some rest and later in the hall bevore i leave the house for work i ajust my outfit in the mirror.
$image.jpg

Last edited:
Wearing one of my favorite pairs of shoes. The last fits my foot very well, the danite sole makes me not worry about the ground conditions and I really like the shape of the toe.

Allen Edmonds walnut University.

I never post here (despite my love for shoes). Today's choice is a pair of Church's wingtips. (Killing two birds with one pic for the watch thread too).

Top Bottom