What's new

Follow-up: My new Keyhole, "Alice, has arrived!

that shape is slowly growing on me. i can see how it would be very ergonomic and it's looking better and better to me, the more I see it.

hope it serves you well. and you lather looks very good in that pic too.

that shape is slowly growing on me. i can see how it would be very ergonomic and it's looking better and better to me, the more I see it.

hope it serves you well. and you lather looks very good in that pic too.

I'm worried I may have started wave of Keyhole acquisitions! Hopefully the retailers are prepared for the inevitable onslaught.

I'm still getting inconsistent lather but honestly, I have a lot of variables to consider so I'm not worried. It'll come.

I appreciate the compliment though!

Wonderful brush you have there.

Thanks! i just finished the defunk process. Still got that wet badger smell, unfortunately.

Slightly more disconcerting is the amount of hairs that appear to be jutting from the side, despite handling it with tender love and (OCD) care. It shed about 6-8 hairs during it's first lather whipping but its my understanding that all new brushes shed a small degree. I'm keeping an eye on it.

They Keyhole is one of the Simpson models I've always loved. Despite Simpsons being more overpriced these days, I still look at the Keyhole with brush lust.

+20 !! This is one of my ,"gotta have it", brushes. The handle is just so darned neat! enjoy your lathering!

Down the rabbit hole......

Nice to see the Keyhole getting some love! I think that while the handle stock may be Somerset era, the engraved (vs lamp blacked) lettering tips off that the brush is of more recent production.

Enjoy. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom