What's new

First Shave With Feather Artist Club SS

This AM I loaded a KAI Titan Mild blade into the Feather AC DZ handle and went to town. No problems at all with a two pass (1X N-S WTG and 1X S-N ATG) shave. Blade loaded as advertised, and I already have the handle and blades packed into my toiletry travel kit for travel next week. This is going to be a great travel alternative. When I return from travel, I look forward to giving the Pro Supers a spin. I have them, but I thought I would try the KAI blades as there is not much time before I have to leave. Since this is my first shave with a shavette of any kind, I thought going with a blade that had mild in it might be the conservative approach. Today there were no cuts, no weepers, and no irritation of any kind. The Alum rub post shave was the quietest rub I think I have ever gotten post shave with either a DE or a straight razor.

I am now getting a 2-pass (with minor touch up) BBS shave using my FAC. It takes a full 3-passes to get the same results with a DE. I'm having a hard time reaching for my other straights as much as I should

Top Bottom