What's new

Fendrihan Kingston open comb

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
The weston still says brass.... The weston however says made in china and the Kingston is Taiwan?

Fendrihan company named this razor Kingston, which happened to have the same name as the American technology company "Kingston" opened by Chinese, and Kingston company has factories in Asia (including Taiwan).

Kingston has nothing to do with Fendrihan at all, it's just a coincidence in naming.

Well... Was going to report on the shave on a RR Barber Pole handle... But cut the head with a hacksaw.. Unless a silver brass... Didn't bother cutting all the way on the open comb as it isn't brass coloured inside that first cut. Needless to say that I am done with Fendrihan... Will be calling and if they want I will send in the proof. View attachment 1289826View attachment 1289827
img_20210630_180101-jpg.1289825
If you don't mind my asking, when did you receive that razor head baseplate and cap?

After some email exchanges, Fendrihan said they would contact their suppliers... I didn't get a response but most of their razor descriptions have changed to zinc alloy or Zamak now. Still can't believe they would put their name on a product and not know the details of manufacture or materials....

Top Bottom