What's new

February 2014 Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weeks ago I received more brushes. A couple of them are new in box. Also butterscoth and amber beauties. Upcoming a lot of work.
More info here http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...ring-brushes?p=5893470&highlight=#post5893470

proxy.php

So far this month I picked up a Weber polished head razor, shaverjoe beehive brush and an M&F 3xl brush.
Pics will come soon

In February I discovered Razorock soaps...What a great bang for your buck!
I have two tins of Synergy in the mail...can't wait!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
stopped in to Bath & Body Works today and they had a section of 75% off. Great deal on this stuff IMO, $2.75 for the shave cream, $3.00 for the ASB. Never used any of it before but for that price why not try it.

A butterscotch M&F gel tipped 2XL along with a couple Gillette New in the short comb, long comb, and an English long comb. These are great shavers!

Also picked up a couple of flavors of RazoRock shave soaps. You guys were right! This is some nice soap!!!

I received in yesterday's mail a very nice little surprise, a La Toja shave stick. It produced exquisite lather for this morning's shave.

$SOTD02112014B.jpg

Thank you for your generosity, Dr Dulcamara!

Two post war 1932 Canadian Techs after a good cleaning. What do you guys think? I'm pretty happy. Can't wait to use the one with the Gillette logo etched in the top plate (the nicer of the two)

$DSC04208.jpg$DSC04209.jpg$DSC04210.jpg$DSC04211.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up a 2122 trying to upload using tapatalk. I will upload a shoot in a moment from computer. I will post a better post picture, it came in time for the morning shave, late morning.
$photo.jpg

Last edited:
stopped in to Bath & Body Works today and they had a section of 75% off. Great deal on this stuff IMO, $2.75 for the shave cream, $3.00 for the ASB. Never used any of it before but for that price why not try it.

At the local store, I picked up the citrus, the only kind they had for 3.50, and love it!!! Good Score there.

From Fendrihan. Less than 48 hours from time of order.
The shaving creams and razor blades are self explanatory. The Merkur is a 39C. The metal key like thing is for get the most out of shaving cream tubes.

View attachment 413408

1/4 share of Cella kilo brick & blades in parcel. Thanks very much to Wazza, Tabac from Mrs B and a Dorco razor from Russia.

proxy.php

A little late as I did a thread but for the record. An HD500 Rocket 71g on my scale.

Attachments

• $IMG_20140212_120655_887.jpg
    $IMG_20140212_120655_887.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 217
Just got this lovely razor today from Noah. I also got the Rubberset from Noah.

FW Engels 5/8
$photo4_zps30f03f16.jpg

$photo2_zps2641d0af.jpg

I love the bluing on the shank and tang
$photo1_zps98e88d70.jpg

$photo3_zpsce1483e9.jpg

Attachments

• $image_zps562619a5.jpg
    $image_zps562619a5.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 208
Two goodies so far today:

Full size jar of Strop Shoppe London Morning with tallow showed up a few mins ago.

$IMAG0362.jpg

Went in to the local CVS to pick up some tape for packing. Decided to stop by the shaving section to see what they had. Just when I was about to pick up a puck of William's, I stopped a lone tube of Cremo Cream. Coupon on front for .75 off, means grand total of $6.45. I've seen various people talking about it, so I put the William's back and grabbed the Cremo.

$IMAG0365.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom