What's new

Monthly Photo Contest February-March 2024 - Four Seasons

Greetings to all. I want to propose a new theme for the photo contest. Since half of February has already passed, I propose to extend the competition until March 31. The announced theme suggests a creative approach. You can show photos showing the changing seasons in the city and in nature. As well as just beautiful landscapes shot in different conditions.

This picture was taken in the park a few years ago. There is nothing unusual about this photo. It's just a warm autumn day.

I propose to end this contest, since not a single photo has been received since my first publication on February 11. Which is very sad.
If there is anyone willing, let them announce the theme for the March contest.

I propose to end this contest, since not a single photo has been received since my first publication on February 11. Which is very sad.
If there is anyone willing, let them announce the theme for the March contest.
I'm sorry that no one participated this month especially considering how many participated last month. It was a good theme. Anyone else have an idea for March?

I'm sorry that no one participated this month especially considering how many participated last month. It was a good theme. Anyone else have an idea for March?
I also don't understand the absence of participants and I don't know the reason. I have some ideas for photo contests. But I'll watch from the sidelines for now. You can view my photos in the topic "Photos of the day"

Perth Sunset over the city.

IMG_0153.jpeg

Monday
Pre-shave: Harry’s Exfoliating Face Wash /Jack Black Beard Lube
Razor: Q Shave Futur Clone
Blade: SuperMax Blue Diamond Platinum
Brush: Semogue 1305
Soap: Mama Bear’s Aged Spice
Aftershave: Alum/ Humphrey’s Witch Hazel /Floid Blue
Balm: Anthony All-Purpose Facial Moisturizer

Top Bottom