What's new

Favorite slim wallet?

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Rogue Industries...small, Maine business, great designs and leathers, good prices, terrific people.

Allett Sport for me. Thin, soft leather on the outside and ultra-thin nylon inside means it is only as thick as what you put into it. Makes for a great front pocket wallet. I'm on my second, the first lasted a decade or more.

After trying several slim bi-folds, I moved on to a zip pouch type wallet. I currently use the Waterfield Designs Finn Access Wallet.

Made in San Fransico of excellent quality leather. It is thinner than the thinnest Bi fold I tried.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I sprang for a new Bellroy slim sleeve.

Gotta say that I am impressed. I really couldn't ask for anything slimmer.

The card capacity is big, but the size is very small.

It looks like the wallet I was going to recommend has been discontinued by it's company Filson. The wallet in the link is pretty identical with addition of a rivet in the corner although it's made by a different company. Looks good enough to where I would take a chance on it if I didn't already have the Filson wallet. Then again mine was $75 or $80 bucks about 5 yr ago.

Jack Rivet JR2002 - Front Pocket Pinch Plus Wallet | Dungarees - https://dungarees.com/jackrivet-jr2002-front-pocket-pinch-plus-wallet?&cs=&size=OFA&cid=1830
Tough to beat a Filson wallet. Not the thinnest you'll find, and it's going to be pricey, but it will be damn well made. I have one like SP120K recommends, and a simple billfold cardholder style that I use in my front pocket. Both bought about 5 years ago for a ridiculous 75% off on a Mr Porter clearance. I've been using the billfold since well before COVID, and it's a beast. It's picked up some patina, but it could outlast me.

Tough to beat a Filson wallet. Not the thinnest you'll find, and it's going to be pricey, but it will be damn well made. I have one like SP120K recommends, and a simple billfold cardholder style that I use in my front pocket. Both bought about 5 years ago for a ridiculous 75% off on a Mr Porter clearance. I've been using the billfold since well before COVID, and it's a beast. It's picked up some patina, but it could outlast me.
Very nice the billfold. You really found a great deal well done! I’ve been using mine for about 6 yr and it has a darker patina now. It was bought at Filson located in Seattle which was a nice place to visit. My Filson belt is over 10 yr old now.

I have bought a wallet several times, but I always regret it later. The thing that bothers me the most is that it can't fit in my pocket. I have wasted several hundreds of dollars buying different types of wallets. Finally, I found one from Nab Leather. It's slim, so it can fit in my pocket, and it also has enough compartments for me to put my credit cards and cash in. I think it looks cool, and it's of high quality. The best part is they have a variety of wallets for men and women. Now I don't need to carry a bag everywhere!

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I just got a new wallet that I have great hopes for.

The Lost Dutchman is a single-man operation.

Their Franklin Wallet left me seriously impressed.

It's custom-made to-order from a single piece of leather.

proxy.php
D

It has a quick-access card slot on the other side

proxy.php

And it fold up nice and neat

proxy.php

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I just got a new wallet that I have great hopes for.

The Lost Dutchman is a single-man operation.

Their Franklin Wallet left me seriously impressed.

It's custom-made to-order from a single piece of leather.

proxy.php
D

It has a quick-access card slot on the other side

proxy.php

And it fold up nice and neat

proxy.php

Looks cool
How is the reverse side engineered? Where the quick access is. It looks like it’s folded together. can it open up?
I see on the site it’s stitch less.

I like saddleback leather and see it's already been mentioned.

Past couple years I've been using a Kings Loot bifold wallet. I love it and is very slim for everything I've jammed into it. My son picked out the king's fold.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Good morning! Today, I'm carrying . . .
2.6.23 wallet.jpg

. . . a card wallet from "Access Denied." When it wears out, I'll buy another one for ten bucks. The sterling money clip is from Tiffany; I've been carrying that for more than 35 years.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Good morning! Today, I'm carrying . . .
View attachment 1601240
. . . a card wallet from "Access Denied." When it wears out, I'll buy another one for ten bucks. The sterling money clip is from Tiffany; I've been carrying that for more than 35 years.
Now there’s a wallet that looks right up my alley. I have been using Coach slim card wallets for many years, but they don’t make them the same any more, and my current one is wearing out. Thanks.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Looks cool
How is the reverse side engineered? Where the quick access is. It looks like it’s folded together. can it open up?
I see on the site it’s stitch less.
yes it is made out of one piece of leather and can open up

Top Bottom