What's new

Favorite slim wallet?

I have a front pocket money clip wallet that I really really like from Mitchell Leather (a small leather artisan shop) in Wisconsin. The leather is a high quality Horween and has just gotten better with age. The wallets are a bit pricier now than when I got mine 5+ years ago, but they last. Search for Mitchell-Leather and you’ll find their shop online.

This is what I use, the Mitchel Money Clip. I've been enjoying mine for many years.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I've got the minimalist offering from Saddleback. Fits in my front pocket and is top grain leather. Holds 8 to 10 cards and about 20 bills. My hip feels much better.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I carry a minimalist wallet made by Access Denied. It only cost me 10 Bucks with free shipping. :thumbup1:
Great color selection and a superb value! Mine is in "Carbon Fiber Green" and is wearing well after a year. Love the thumb-cut push-out slot for my most used credit card, as well as the picture window for my license.:thumbup: indeed!

As for cash, I've been carrying the same old Tiffany money clip for more than 35 years.

I'll second Saddleback's front pocket wallet. I've had mine for at last 8 or 9 years and it is still going strong. It comfortably carries 6 or 7 cards (you can probably fit more) and I keep $100 in $20's folded in the center for emergencies.

Polo Ralph Lauren credit card wallet. First one lasted 15 years. My second is going strong. The third, when the time comes, will outlast this old codger.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Coach Front Pocket Wallet. My current one has a pacman theme. I'm on my third Coach. The other ones never failed. I just wanted a different design. Been using them for approx 15 years. Likely indestructible. :)

I’ve been needing a new wallet for a while. The old one served me well, but it’s been held together with an old hair tie for quite some time. I still wasn’t super motivated until I started reading this post (thanks again B&B). I ordered the Trayvax Armored Summit and it arrived today. Perfect for my needs! Very minimalist, not for everyone I’m sure. I only need it to hold a few cards and rarely carry cash. Perfect size, well built, and it even fits in the tiny little pocket of my jeans. Top-notch customer service, fast shipping, and they threw in a free Summit wallet (without the armored plate) to boot!
C3D7DA68-A31B-44D1-A2C4-081A99778E1B.jpeg

*not my actual wallet, just an online photo.

Couch (not Coach) used to make some nice slimline in old car upholstery material. They still have a few but more limited options than a few years ago. For luxury, I like a Goyard Saint Sulpice in burgundy. Lots of knock offs of those on the market! Since we are moving closer and closer to cashless these slim wallets are becoming more useful for everyday use. Just need a DL, credit card and a twenty. Everything else is on the phone.

Apologies for resurrecting a dated thread for this one. I had been using a bulletproof First Gen Saddleback Front Pocket ID wallet in chestnut for about 10-12 years now. The patina, durability, and size have been perfect, but the ability to carry cash had always been a disappointment. They fixed that with the new generation that is open on one side, but I wanted to make a change. I had been looking at the Mitchell Leather Money Clip Wallet for a number of years and finally decided to pull the trigger. I opted for the burgundy Horween Chromexel leather with the logo and my initials on the inside. It's an instant upgrade in my ability to carry more than just a few bills. The build quality, design, and leather quality is outstanding. David makes them to order, so delivery took a couple of weeks, but well worth the wait.
20220827_132439.jpg

20220827_132453.jpg
20220827_132502.jpg
20220827_132509.jpg

It looks like the wallet I was going to recommend has been discontinued by it's company Filson. The wallet in the link is pretty identical with addition of a rivet in the corner although it's made by a different company. Looks good enough to where I would take a chance on it if I didn't already have the Filson wallet. Then again mine was $75 or $80 bucks about 5 yr ago.

Jack Rivet JR2002 - Front Pocket Pinch Plus Wallet | Dungarees - https://dungarees.com/jackrivet-jr2002-front-pocket-pinch-plus-wallet?&cs=&size=OFA&cid=1830

Top Bottom