What's new

Fatboy Parade

Oh, measured in razors instead of years, I passed that point a long, long, long time ago! <LOL>

Yeah! leave some for the rest of us. :p but seriously don't hoard them, leave some for future generations. I am 16 and I have a F2 Fatboy that I use, just learned how to use a few days ago, I would really like to have a new old stock fatboy to add to my antique collection, I do not have 2 of anything in that collection, I am not trying to be rude by the way. Sorry if it comes across as rude.

Yeah! leave some for the rest of us. :p but seriously don't hoard them, leave some for future generations. I am 16 and I have a F2 Fatboy that I use, just learned how to use a few days ago, I would really like to have a new old stock fatboy to add to my antique collection, I do not have 2 of anything in that collection, I am not trying to be rude by the way. Sorry if it comes across as rude.

I'm a retired engineer with a love for precision tooling. I especially love precision tooling when it is Made in the USA, and for me, Gillette razors from the pre-plastic days are just about the epitome of precision tooling Made in the USA. So I actually hit the antique shops looking for what I call "rescue razors" - kinda like pound puppies - only my mission is to find, fix, restore and return what I find to a useful life. Hoarding is the last thing I'd want to do because I'd much rather know that these precision instruments are being used on a regular basis, and one guy can't make that happen for too big a collection.

So hoarding? No, my expectation is that I'll keep less than a quarter of what I have now and return the rest to the market. As for the Fat Boys, I'll keep one as a souvenir and the rest will find their way back out.... Patience, Grasshopper <grin>

proxy.php

Top Bottom