What's new

English Gold 66

I don't usually go ga ga over these vintage Gillette razors but this one is worthy of all praise and glory. That is an absolutely magnificent razor! :w00t:

Thank you kindly :smile: it really is a beauty.
I use a Rebel XTi camera with the standard 18/50 lens, but I am sure similar results can be obtained by more economical equipment.

The cutting edge man has the collection, the photography skills, and the knowledge to write the definitive Gillette DE book. As usual an exceptional example of a great razor.:thumbup:

The cutting edge man has the collection, the photography skills, and the knowledge to write the definitive Gillette DE book. As usual an exceptional example of a great razor.:thumbup:

+1.....How about it Arik? You up for writing the sequel to Mr. Krumholz' book? :wink:.....I'd buy it!

BTW, beautiful razor....I'm very jealous!

For good times, my recent acquisition, #66 set in gold. I had some serious fun with the camera today-- :biggrin:

I saw that you had picked that one up a week or so ago. Congratulations on the awesome razor. Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

You do take some awesome photographs. I wish I had your talent. Do you use a lighting tent? How far is the camera from the razor in these photos? Help a brother out!:001_smile

Top Bottom