What's new

Do you have any scents that you secretly love, but don't shout about?

I like Roger & Gallet's Open a lot. Lots of spice and very affordable. BTW, I like Aspen too and have always thought it smells a bit like Creed's Green Irish Tweed.

PF

I used to wear Fahrenheit Cologne back in high school, this girl I had a crush on was crazy for this stuff. She used to come up to me and smell my neck every time she saw me, suffice it to say I never changed brands in high school :c1:

Aye, two actually...Royall Muske, which is my current favorite, and it is inexpensive, too...4, 8 oz Bottles for $80 on Ebay direct from the manufacturer, and it's like the eveready bunny...it keeps on going, and going, and going. The other one is Drakkar Noir. My wife loves that one and says it puts her in the 'dating days' mood again...and you guys know what that means...that's right...DINNER AND A MOVIE...lol, get yer minds outta the gutter!

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme - It's an incredibly intriguing scent, that I usually associate with someone half my age, but I absolutely love using it.

If someone asks what it is, though, saying, "L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake" seems too cumbersome, so I just feign like the Alzheimer's has set in early and talk about how bad it was in London during the Blitz.:lol:

I'm a fan of the oldschool Brut after-shave scent.

Though it is so strong and easily recognizable, I don't wear it. It would remind me too much of 3rd grade :lol:

Ok, I'd admit I liked JPG as well, and I think I still do. Also D&G and somebody was just crazy for it :) Yet somebody else was crazy for Boss No.6 (I'm pretty sure it was the vanilla). These days I use infinitely classier stuff but these will always remind me of a younger me.

You know a man's gotta do what he's gotta do :)

Black XS, from Paco Rabanne

Really intriguing and women of all ages love it :w00t: :w00t: :thumbup:

proxy.php

It was very strange at first, but I have come to really enjoy the scent of C. O. Bigelow's Dr. Galen ASB for sensitive skin. The ingredient list says it contains grape seed extract and that is exactly what I smell.

Tim

Jovan Musk.

I think it was my first cologne, around the age of 11 or 12, in the early 80s.

I still love the scent, though don't wear it as a cologne. I only recently started using the deodorant.

Royal Copehagen was my next serious cologne, when I was around 15. I think the bottle still has a cool 60s look, though I haven't smelled it in a very long time. But when I recently purchase Blue Floid, it reminded me a lot of RC.

Ok, I'd admit I liked JPG as well, and I think I still do. Also D&G and somebody was just crazy for it :) Yet somebody else was crazy for Boss No.6 (I'm pretty sure it was the vanilla). These days I use infinitely classier stuff but these will always remind me of a younger me.

You know a man's gotta do what he's gotta do :)

I have a very attractive female friend that pulls off JPG rather nicely, too. :wink:

Candie's For Men. I rock when I wear that stuff.

And Polo. Haven't worn it in years though, and I'm thinking of buying another bottle.

Way way back.. some guy downed a half bottle of 151 at a party at my folk's house (um, my folks weren't there at the time..yea, one of THOSE parties) Needless to say, it didn't stay "downed" and it ended up all over our bathroom. For some reason, he decided that POLO would be a nice air/surface freshener. I never did like Polo, but ever since then I surely can't stand the stuff..

I bought a bottle of Calvin by Calvin Klein, loved the stuff, went back to buy another bottle and they had discontinued it for Obsession, which I didn't like as much. I think they brought Calvin back a few years ago, so I'll have to go see if I can find me some..

-Mason

Jovan Musk.

I think it was my first cologne, around the age of 11 or 12, in the early 80s.

I still love the scent, though don't wear it as a cologne. I only recently started using the deodorant.

Royal Copehagen was my next serious cologne, when I was around 15. I think the bottle still has a cool 60s look, though I haven't smelled it in a very long time. But when I recently purchase Blue Floid, it reminded me a lot of RC.

Yea, I had a bottle of Jovan Musk too.. about the same age.. got it at the downtown drug store. I think I had some Old Spice Musk stick deoderant too.. good times. funny how scents can bring the memories flooding back..

-Mason

Top Bottom