What's new

Dive watch recommendations

So here it is, first day at the office. Initial thoughts - I really like the watch so far. Size and weight are exactly what I was looking for. Very comfortable on the wrist, and was able to size it without too much fuss and got a very good fit for my wrist. Lume is not the best, but I knew that going in and can fix it later if its a real issue (I basically don't think it is for me anyway). Bezel hasn't been an issue so far, I had low expectations based on reading online about this model, but so far I haven't found it to be problematic or difficult to use. The bezel isn't as smooth as the Seiko, but neither was my Halios. Bezel doesn't have the pip, but a 60 at the initial mark, but again I knew that going in and I'll see how bad that is to adjust to. Anyway, on to the pic -

2new_watch.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
congrats
wasn't familiar with that company and was just reading about it. good luck and enjoy. hopefully the bezel will be ok especially "desk diving" ha ha

congrats
wasn't familiar with that company and was just reading about it. good luck and enjoy. hopefully the bezel will be ok especially "desk diving" ha ha

Yeah, I have another of theirs and they mostly get good reviews online. Bezel is mostly important for other things, like timing coffee and tea, etc. Nothing life threatening!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Yeah, I have another of theirs and they mostly get good reviews online. Bezel is mostly important for other things, like timing coffee and tea, etc. Nothing life threatening!
exactly! same here. I am good to go to 1000 feet ha ha ha

Thanks everyone. After wearing it for the day yesterday on its maiden voyage at work I'll say the watch is even more comfortable on than I imagined. Other than the unremarkable lume, I can't find a complaint with this watch.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thanks everyone. After wearing it for the day yesterday on its maiden voyage at work I'll say the watch is even more comfortable on than I imagined. Other than the unremarkable lume, I can't find a complaint with this watch.
good to hear
hopefully you don't have a dark office ha ha ha

Here is the watch on the leather strap I have had it on for the last week. Looking to upgrade the band at some point, but I like the look of it on the brown leather.

20180202_095556.jpg

Top Bottom