What's new

Disappointed with AoS Sandalwood

I'm not blaming anyone here for anything. I'm saying you are unsatisfied with the product and its container was defective. "Let them know", is all I said. It was suggested that you return it, in exchange for your money back. My post wasn't an attack, the intention was to be helpful. So you could get some sort of satisfaction back from a poor experience. No offence was intended what-so-ever. I'm all for reviews... positive AND negative. Good day.

Last edited:
$2e875a6ee04c8884967ea388b42dcde1.jpg

Gents, this is a good, spirited discussion. As we all know, things like scent and value are YMMV things, so let's remember that. The discussion has been respectful and considerate of each others' views, so let's keep it that way.

I am not CONUS, and don't want to pay postage. I also don't want to start a whole ordeal of exchanging emails back and forth or bothering to get a replacement from them, as I am not interested in any of their products.

This forum I believe is exactly for discussing shaving products and expressing different opinions, which is exactly what I did. Don't know why you are blaming me for that. A bit of a weird approach.

I feel a bit ripped off because the jar broke, the cream will obviously won't last as long as others due to its consistency, the lather isn't on par with the best, so a price of 25$ is not justified at all. It also seems there are other people that feel the same about their products.

Sir, your opinion is certainly valid. I've had similar frustration where any attempt at resolving my disappointment seemed to be more work than would be worth the trouble. Yet, I must ask, or suggest, why not simply send an email to AOS detailing your totally legitimate opinion? Three minutes of your time to give all of us a chance to see how AOS responds.

I'm not a big AOS customer. I have no beef with their products; albeit they are on the high side in price. I'm now curious as to how they'd respond is all. Customer service is a relevant topic of discussion on this forum.

Last edited:
Top Bottom