What's new

DC Pen Show Photos....

You bought out all of them? I'm sure that was one happy vendor when you moseyed on over. Are those 'vintage,' or is there somebody actively making that many types of ebonite currently?

I don't have specifically those rods in the photos, but I have the same rods inventoried here.

Those are currently manufactured.

strop

Now half as wise
Probably a good thing I live halfway across the country.

The piece in the middle of the picture...light blue with ivory and coral swirls...what a gorgeous pen that would make.

Probably a good thing I live halfway across the country.

The piece in the middle of the picture...light blue with ivory and coral swirls...what a gorgeous pen that would make.

Are you referring to this?

proxy.php

Very good stuff!

strop

Now half as wise
Brian,
Probably the next one to it. It is the second to the right of the lime green one near the middle.

Mark

strop

Now half as wise
Must resist:drool::drool:

That is one beautiful pen. I must admit I had no idea such variation existed today.

Can't wait to see the LE pen up close!

Mark

Is that first pic the collier? both of those pens are beautiful! I don't think you should post anymore pics tonight... We have to pay for our LE Glenmont tomorrow... Please don't, for the sake of my wallet and marriage...

EDIT: I just went to oogle at your website... Are they the pearl and the herald?

Last edited:
Is that first pic the collier? both of those pens are beautiful! I don't think you should post anymore pics tonight... We have to pay for our LE Glenmont tomorrow... Please don't, for the sake of my wallet and marriage...

EDIT: I just went to oogle at your website... Are they the pearl and the herald?

Understood! The first pen is a Herald. Second is a Pearl.

Thanks!

Does the Mina not come with a clip? Or is it an option?

No clip on the Mina right now. I never tried, as I would have to bend a clip to fit the profile. Not saying that it can't be done, but I'm really unsure about reliably bending a clip.

Top Bottom