What's new

DC Pen Show Photos....

Mike H

Instagram Famous
WOW!

proxy.php

Brian, I can't believe you had time to step away from your booth! Very nice photographs, though.

Most of these photos were taken prior to the crowd coming in or late in the day. Outside of this, I had no time!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.

:001_tt1: :lol:

That's the picture that really caught my eye. I kept looking at and mentally trying to pick out a piece for Brian to build my dream pen out of. Trouble is, I'm too new to fountain pens, so I don't know what that dream pen is yet. But someday..... someday...... :yesnod:

:001_tt1: :lol:

That's the picture that really caught my eye. I kept looking at and mentally trying to pick out a piece for Brian to build my dream pen out of. Trouble is, I'm too new to fountain pens, so I don't know what that dream pen is yet. But someday..... someday...... :yesnod:

hahah ...yes, I want to spread them out and route through them !

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
All of those are inventoried at my shop!

:)

:blink: :w00t: :scared:

:letterk2: Oh that's just mean!

Now I'm going to have to make a road trip someday to your shop so I can see and feel and write with some of your pens and pick out a piece......... and...... Did I tell you yet that you are a bad, bad man? :mad3:

All of those are inventoried at my shop!

:)

You bought out all of them? I'm sure that was one happy vendor when you moseyed on over. Are those 'vintage,' or is there somebody actively making that many types of ebonite currently?

Top Bottom